Re: [fetchmail]Getaddrinfo problem

2005-02-26 14:55:30
On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 14:48:09 -0500, Edward McKeown <emck(_at_)mac(_dot_)com>
wrote:
I am using fetchmail release 6.2.5+SSL+INET6 I am using os x and I have been
getting an error getaddrinfo (mail.mac.com.pop3) Query status=2 (SOCKET)

My configuration is poll mail.mac.com proto pop3:
   user "username" password "Password" is Username here

I was wandering if someone could help me solve this problem.

Can you provide the output from "fetchmail -v -v" showing this
problem.  Did it used to work, or is this the first time you've tried?

Also, what's the output of "nslookup mail.mac.com"?

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.
Rob MacGregor