Re: [fetchmail]Re: Fetchmail-friends digest, Vol 1 #782 - 2 msgs

2005-04-07 09:29:23
On Apr 7, 2005 9:27 AM, Matthias Andree
<matthias(_dot_)andree(_at_)gmx(_dot_)de> wrote:
List owner, please have Mailman reject all messages that contain
"Fetchmail-friends digest, Vol" in the subject.

I suspect you're on a hiding to nothing with that request - the old
lists seem to be unmanaged in any way, shape or form.

If enough people asked for it I could arrange it for the new (Berlios) lists.

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.
Rob MacGregor