Re: [fetchmail]Retrieving Messages via IMAP from Exchange Public Folders

2005-07-13 23:07:27
On 13/07/05, Jon Dossey <JDossey(_at_)deltahealthgroup(_dot_)com> wrote:
I can retrieve messages from my inbox, using the syntax: INBOX/folder

This is assuming Mailbox/INBOX/Folder, so how can I retrieve messages
from Exchange public folders, which live parallel to my mailbox?  Is
this possible?

Well, I'd suggest the obvious of specifying the folder name.  Not
however using Exchange I can't say for certain.

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.
Rob MacGregor