[fetchmail]Re: socket error

2005-07-13 23:17:06
Now that the reason the script is out of the way....any ideas on the
socket error?  What sort of things can I do to track this down?

We can see that sendmail returns, then fetchmail fails with a socket
error.

What other steps can we do besides the strace that I sent you?

Mike B.

On Wed, 2005-07-13 at 06:26 -0400, fetchmail-friends-