Re: [fetchmail]Re: socket error

2005-07-14 09:44:10
On 14/07/05, mbox mbarsalou <barjunk(_at_)attglobal(_dot_)net> wrote:
Now that the reason the script is out of the way....any ideas on the
socket error?  What sort of things can I do to track this down?

We can see that sendmail returns, then fetchmail fails with a socket
error.

What other steps can we do besides the strace that I sent you?

I'd suggest that you start by removing the script from the config -
pass email directly to sendmail.  If that works then you know the
problem is with the script.  If it doesn't then the problem lies with
either fetchmail or sendmail, and we can go from there.

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.
Rob MacGregor