Re: [fetchmail]Re: socket error

2005-07-12 08:37:00
On 12/07/05, mbox mbarsalou <barjunk(_at_)attglobal(_dot_)net> wrote:

I'm happy to try an alternative message (antispam 65 doesn't seem to
work).

It won't work - antispam expects an SMTP code, not a return code.
You'll need to use whatever you've got configured to be returned
(AFAIK 451 is the default, but it's been too long since I checked).

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.
Rob MacGregor