[fetchmail](no subject)

2005-07-18 13:43:52
On 08/07/05, Tobias Meyer <tobias(_at_)apeiron(_dot_)de> wrote:
Like I said,
I don't think fetchmail supports this behaviour. (someone correct me if
I'm wrong, please)

Correct - fetchmail is designed purely to download all the mail from a mail=
box.

--=20
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.
Rob MacGregor
      Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he=20

Is it possible to change the behavior of fetchmail so that it
doesn't delete the mail on the server in response to an anti spam
message from the SMTP listerner on port 25?

In my case in particular, I'm using a MS IMAP4 server, and exim as the
MTA.  When exim returns a "550 rejected: administrative prohibition" then
fetchmail sends an expunge command to the IMAP server.

--
Scott Ingram
Chesapeake Beach, MD 20732-9414