RE: [fetchmail]Retrieving Messages via IMAP from Exchange Public Folders

2005-07-14 07:03:08
On 13/07/05, Jon Dossey <JDossey(_at_)deltahealthgroup(_dot_)com> wrote:
I can retrieve messages from my inbox, using the syntax:
INBOX/folder

This is assuming Mailbox/INBOX/Folder, so how can I retrieve
messages
from Exchange public folders, which live parallel to my mailbox?  Is
this possible?

Well, I'd suggest the obvious of specifying the folder name.  Not
however using Exchange I can't say for certain.

Rob -

That was the first thing I tried, but it never hurts to ask :)

Specifically:

'All Public Folders/Public Folders/Sub-folder/Sub-folder/(etc)'

IMAP will tell me that the folder isn't found.

.jon