Re: [fetchmail]how to stop emails to fetchmail user

2005-10-20 04:49:19
I originally thought it would be a simple

report = off

so didnt include anything, but heres what you asked for, thanks:

1.  fetchmail release 6.2.4+POP2+RPA+SDPS+SSL+OPIE+INET6+NLS
2.
## start of .fetchmailrc
poll mail.server.com protocol pop3
user "user1(_at_)server(_dot_)com" with password "password"
is "user1" here

poll mail.server.com protocol pop3
user "user2(_at_)server(_dot_)com" with password "password"
is "user2" here
## end of .fetchmailrc
3. crontab entry running every minute.
4. These are emails TO fetchmail(_at_)server(_dot_)com(_dot_) They appear to be
reporting the last fetchmail process, i.e.

fetchmail: Server CommonName mismatch: localhost.localdomain != mail.server.com
fetchmail: No mail for user1(_at_)server(_dot_)com at mail.server.com
fetchmail: No mail for user2(_at_)server(_dot_)com at mail.server.com

Thanks.