Re: [fetchmail]Delete messages not flushed (SMTP Reject)

2005-10-31 15:01:25
As it says in my .sig - keep the traffic on the list.

On 28/10/05, Rivanor Soares <rivanor(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
Hi Rob.

Sorry for changing the way of list traffic, but still having issues on
this topic. See below:

reading message john(_at_)smtp(_dot_)server(_dot_)com:10 of 18 (2061 octets)
SMTP error: 450 <emapec(_at_)kasjfisijfsjfis(_dot_)com>: Sender address
Domain not found
.. not flushed

poll smtp.server.com with protocol pop3:
        user john there is bobbrown here, with password "qwert"
        antispam 450 554

What I meant above is: messages are note being deleted. Is that right ?

Correct.  It may be worth trying a more current version of fetchmail
( or one of the 6.3 release candidates).

I have before seen problems with fetchmail not honouring multiple
antispam codes, though it's so intermittent (and I see it so rarely)
it's hard to be certain.

                 Please keep list traffic on the list.
Rob MacGregor

Fetchmail-friends mailing list