[fetchmail]Fetchmail with Qmail

2005-11-28 23:21:11
Im testing fetchmail with this fetchmail file:

poll some.com proto pop3 nodns
    user user(_at_)some(_dot_)com with password pass is
email(_at_)user(_dot_)com here
    mda "/var/qmail/bin/qmail-inject -f%F %T"
    fetchall forcecr

This works as to deliver the email but it doesnt appear to send it to
Spamassassin. Im on Fedora Core 2 using Qmail with qmail-scanner and
Spamassassin 3.0.1. How do I get the email sent to SA so it can filter out
spam and follow the rules I have setup like a normal email that hits our
server would go through?

I tried sendmail instead of qmail-inject, same outcome. It just delivers
the email, even if I have the from address in my block list. If I sent
directly from the blocked email to my mailbox it gets blocked like it
should, for some reason its skipping SA. I tried add the line
QS_Spamassassin="on" or whatever to the tcp.smtp file, but still no luck.
Any ideas?

To recap all I want to do is use Fetchmail to check external email
accounts and send these emails to our server like it was a normal email,
which would get checked by our Spamassassin filters.

Thanks
Robert