Re: [fetchmail]Fetchmail with Qmail

2005-11-29 06:03:36
robert(_at_)digitalphx(_dot_)com wrote:

Spamassassin 3.0.1. How do I get the email sent to SA so it can filter
out
spam and follow the rules I have setup like a normal email that hits
our
server would go through?

defaults
  mda "spamc -U /var/run/spamd/socket -u nobody -x -e /usr/sbin/sendmail
-i %T"

Does the trick here (if you're running spamd, otherwise use
"spamassassin
...").

I got it to work with this line:

mda "spamc -u user -x -e /path/to/sendmail -f%F %T"

The only problem is it appears to ignore my user rules. It will use the SA
filters, but not the user based rules such as my blacklist. Any ideas?

Thanks
Robert

Nevermind, got it working! Cool I can finally filter my external mail

Robert