[fetchmail]Re: Fetchamil Nokeep / flush

2006-04-11 00:55:43
Fetchmail Version:

This is fetchmail release 5.9.0+NTLM+INET6 Linux mail.*****.co.uk
2.2.16C37_III #1 Sat Apr 12 14:54:32 PDT 2003 i
586 unknown
Taking options from command line
No mailservers set up -- perhaps /root/.fetchmailrc is missing?

Our config file is infact called multidrop:localdomain, which is below:

set daemon 600
set logfile mymaillog2
poll mail.*****.co.uk localdomains *****.co.uk *****.co .uk "nokeep" proto
POP3: envelope X-Netpresto-To user ***** with pass "*****" to * here poll
pop.*****.co.uk localdomains *****-uk.com "nokeep" proto POP3
: user ***** with pass "*****" to * here fetchall

of course I have removed all the domains, usernames and passwords etc, but
apart from that this is how it stands.

My colleague explained to me that fetchall was put in to stop duplicate
messages.

I am willing to upgrade, but since the only way I can communicate with my
Qube is by either Web Interface or telnet.

From what I understand there is something called BlueLinQ which allows you
to install third party software, but I do not want to install fetchmail on
top of its self, causing any problems.

Any advise?