Re: Richmail

1991-06-03 11:29:30
I kind of like the rich text idea. I think riding it in on the coat tails
the RFC might get it implemented accepted and used where others have
failed before because it might avoid the standardization debate that's
slowed and prevented the acceptance of any other such format. Perhaps if
it's in the RFC we might have rich text soon; if not we might have to wait
a few more years for other standards to get hashed out.

Laurence Lundblade                       206-543-5617
  lgl(_at_)cac(_dot_)washington(_dot_)edu
     Networks and Distributed Computing, U of Washington, Seattle