Re: Richmail

1991-06-04 10:09:38
My only concern with Microsoft RTF is the simplicity issue.  Does anyone
have a clear definition they can post, so that we can jointly evaluate
its suitability?   My understanding -- all third-hand, mind you -- is
that it is FAR more complex than "richmail", and hence far less likely
to be widely adopted.  Moreover, the mere fact that it comes from
Microsoft will make it harder for some people to embrace it -- there is
a certain appeal in a simple, non-vendor-originated format!