Re: Richmail

1991-06-03 20:57:02
If someone wants to post a description of the MicroSoft Rich Text Format,
please do so. I for one am willing to consider it, but only if I get a
chance to see it. A reference to some readily avilable publication is
also acceptable.

I also agree with Nathaniel, it has to be simple in order to be useful. In
other words, if a summary cannot be posted as mail, it is not eligible
for the types of applications Richmail is useful for.

                                        Ned