Re: ID ACTION:draft-ietf-822ext-messagebodies-00.txt, .ps

1991-06-24 15:31:46
From the previous message(s), concerning ``richtext'':

Subject: Re: ID ACTION:draft-ietf-822ext-messagebodies-00.txt, .ps

Excerpts from internet.ietf: 21-Jun-91 Re: ID ACTION:draft-ietf-82.. Ed
Vielmetti(_at_)ox(_dot_)com (651*)

My first recommendation would be to add a standard richtext formatting
token that identifies signatures...

An excellent suggestion, and one I would support.  ...

... ...
Cheers.  -- Nathaniel Borenstein

I would suggest than any text formatting be handled similar to
X-window Motif strings, which are a C-type XmString.  The XmString has
information on the format and the native language representation of
strings.  Functions are provided to operate on this structure.  Many
formats and international character sets are supported by Motif
strings.