Re: My "samples" directory

1991-10-25 09:58:56
On Fri, 25 Oct 1991 10:06:25 -0400 (EDT) you said:
It has already been drawn to my attention that my samples are riddled
with errors, some minor, some major.  You might, therefore, want to wait
a few days until I can post "fixed" versions of them.  -- Nathaniel

Nathaniel:

Can you do us a favor and comment on what sorts of errors your samples
were riddled with?

It might prove insightful as to what sorts of failure modes the proposed
plan will have once we let it into the Real World and Jake's Software
Emporium decides to write a compilant system.....

And it might be interesting to feed all these "erroneous" cases to the
various extant implementations, and see what robustness problems we
might face....

                                  Valdis Kletnieks
                                  Computer Systems Engineer
                                  Virginia Polytechnic Institute