Re: NO SUBJECT

1991-12-13 12:50:48
Excerpts from mail: 13-Dec-91 Re: NO SUBJECT "Louis A. Mamakos"@saysh (656)

Rather than going in and out of character sets with richtext
directives, why not instead use a MULTIPART, with each part being
richtext in whatever character set you'd like?

This sounds like a wonderful simplification to me.  Any objections?

Also, it seems that its is impossible to add experimental richtext
directives like <NL> that don't come in pairs.  I don't think that
this is a huge problem, but having a few "special" directives that
don't travel in pairs (like <NL>) have always struck me as, well, too
special..

Me too, but I've never been one to favor elegance over practicality...