Re: NO SUBJECT

1991-12-16 08:27:29
The current draft explicitly permits recursive multipart parts, so
that's no problem.

I think the question is whether shifting to a new part each time you
shift languages is too heavyweight.  I think the answer is that
something less heavyweight might be nice, but that any software that's
smart enough to let you compoes multi-lingual text gracefully will
easily be made smart enough to create a data stream of multiple parts
when necessary.  Similarly for the decoding software.  So I really think
it's only a problem if you're thinking of humans reading the raw
datastream, which I really don't see as the steady state...