PS -- Re: Comments on draft-ietf-822ext-msghead-01.txt

1991-12-16 13:03:48
Actually, it's even worse than that.  Continuation headers ALWAYS begin
with white space.  Is there a rule for what to do with that when the
line break is between two encoded-words?

It is very interesting that your B-encoded example splits a word from
the real text ("you") in between two encoded-words on two different
lines of the header.  So far, I have been unable to come up with any
correct algorithm that won't leave any white space between them.  I'd be
grateful for an explanation of what you think a displayer SHOULD be
doing with this white space.  -- Nathaniel