Re: EXTERNAL-BODY: status report

1991-12-20 15:12:55

Nathaniel,

        I really really do not like the existing mechanism.  I am
reluctant to say the words show-stopper, but I would really prefer to
not have external-reference at all than have this proposal!!!! Real
loud now.  I WANT TO BE ABLE TO GIVE EXPLICT MAIL SERVER SYNTAX!!!

I neither see how to do this with your text, nor is it obvious how to
extend your syntax to do it.  Please show me how to get this essential
(In terms of remote retreival) functionality out of your mechanism.

Please send me an example of how I can tell people that this sound
bite is available by sending the following message.