Re: latest draft - content-transfer-encoding

1992-03-01 13:53:57
Ned, look out!!!!!!!!!!!!

(2) An action item for me (at least). I've decided to build the entire list of
    3166 top-level domains into PMDF. This will not work with full generality
    because of the liklihood of domain-specific gateways, but it is the best I
    can do from the PMDF end of things.

There have been at least 3 new ISO codes this year (Estonia, Latvia and
Lithuania), and will be MANY more (Slovenia, Croatia, Russia, Uzbekistan,
Byelorussia, Moldova......)
I had to fix at least one mailer by sledgehammer method (replace the countries
checking routine with a "return OK" statement. Things that are in tables
must always be KEPT in tables.....

(but of course, YOU knew that......)

                          Harald A