New mailcap document

1992-04-14 07:44:10
I've got an updated version of my "Configuration" document, which
describes the mailcap file format, which I intend to publish as an
informational RFC when MIME comes out.  The new version is mostly the
same as the last one, with a few clarifications suggested by various
readers, plus a new optional field, "x11-bitmap".    The latest version
is available via anonymous ftp on thumper.bellcore.com, where you can
find it as "Configuration.ps" and "Configuration.txt" in the directory
pub/nsb.  As always, comments are welcome.  -- Nathaniel