Re: Re: MIME Clarifications STILL wanted

1992-08-23 08:03:17
Thank you Ned.

As to Nate's previous statement, I viewed it as the equivalent of, "dont bother
me with the details of this now, its not on my agenda", and that sorta set me
off.

I submit that there is no time like the present, especially since this group is
not active (although ietf-remmail is probably a drain), and I am especially
gratefull for this current discussion.

  It occurs to me, however, that you seem to be expected
  some sort of ruling on this point and an absolute answer
  in the short term.

Well, I can easily see that one might get that idea from my frustrated ranting,
actually I am not looking for a ruling, so much as a consensus.  I fully realize
that all is subject to change, but I would like to at least get to the correct
ball park.  I have done my share of playing in deep left out thank you.

I am reserving this missive to the topic of this appology.
--
Dana S Emery <de19(_at_)umail(_dot_)umd(_dot_)edu>