Re: MIME Clarifications STILL wanted

1992-08-24 05:27:02
I'm sorry if my message seemed dismissive.  I'm doing everything as tersely
as I can during the summer, as I'm working on a mostly-standalone computer
at the far end of a 14Kbaud link to the Internet, hundreds of miles from
the nearest real Internet site.  I will be back on the Internet for real after
Labor Day, and at some point shortly after that I was planning to raise the
whole richtext issue in great detail on ietf-822.  So you can look forward
to some (ahem) delightfully extended discussions on this subject in the all-too-
near future.  -- Nathaniel