Re: Richtext and SGML (Was: MIME to Draft Standard)

1993-01-20 10:23:50
I'd like to add a vote for keeping richtext or something with similar
features (standard easy to implement rich text).

I thought that richtext was to be spun off to its own RFC so that it
can progress seperately (and at the same time it would undergo
a simplification).  If this is not what the other WG members have
been meaning, that just means I've been too busy (again) to pay enough
attention to what people are saying (sigh).

I would certainly prefer for RichText to continue to exist, and for it
to be simplified.

<- David Herron <david(_at_)twg(_dot_)com> (work)
<david(_at_)davids(_dot_)mmdf(_dot_)com> (home)
<-
<- "That's our advantage at Microsoft; we set the standards and we can change
them."
<- Karen Hargrove of Microsoft quoted in the Feb 1993 Unix Review editorial.