Re: Non-ASCII Internet addresses?

1993-05-03 08:47:34

I wonder if an acceptable aproach would be to leave addresses as they are --
we've no real choice there anyway, as I see it -- and to have another field,
which can be encoded, and which contains the RealName of the sender?

One would have to do the same sort of thing for the Subject, too.

Lee

--
Liam Quin, Development & Contracts, SoftQuad Inc, +1 416 239 4801
lee(_at_)sq(_dot_)com