Re: Massive Content-Type definition ideas & Gopher

1993-06-09 21:40:20
Steve,

    ---- Included message:

    >To: Dave Crocker <dcrocker(_at_)mordor(_dot_)stanford(_dot_)edu>  (Non
Receipt Notification
    >Requested) (IPM Return Requested)
    >Cc: David Herron <david(_at_)twg(_dot_)com>  (Non Receipt Notification
Requested) (IP
    >Return Requested),
    >        ietf-822(_at_)dimacs(_dot_)rutgers(_dot_)edu (Non Receipt
Notification Requested) (
                  IPM
    >Return Requested)

    Isn't it about time that there was a standard for doing return receipts, at
    the very least so that I could teach my mailer to hide stuff like this?

What a good idea.  And with Mime available, it probably isn't all that much
work.

I'm sure we all appreciate your volutneering to do the writing.  I, for
one, certainly do.

d/