Re: Massive Content-Type definition ideas & Gopher

1993-06-09 23:42:17
Dave,

    >To: Dave Crocker <dcrocker(_at_)mordor(_dot_)stanford(_dot_)edu>  (Non
Receipt Notification
    >Requested) (IPM Return Requested)
    >Cc: David Herron <david(_at_)twg(_dot_)com>  (Non Receipt Notification
Requested) (IP
    >Return Requested),
    >        ietf-822(_at_)dimacs(_dot_)rutgers(_dot_)edu (Non Receipt
Notification Requested) (
                IPM
    >Return Requested)

    Isn't it about time that there was a standard for doing return receipts,
at
    the very least so that I could teach my mailer to hide stuff like this?

What a good idea.  And with Mime available, it probably isn't all that much
work.

I'm sure we all appreciate your volutneering to do the writing.  I, for
one, certainly do.

Actually, if there is enough interest at this time, I'd be happy to work
with whoever is interested in this, to come up with a written proposal.
Any takers???

-- Tim Kehres