Re: yet another way to indicate related MIME body parts

1993-10-25 14:16:05

    ---- Included message:

      Is there any chance that the authors
    of multipart/header-set, multipart/related, multipart/reference,
    multipart/appledouble, and multipart/enabled-mail could all get together
    and refine this into something we can all use?

(there are one or two other specs coming down the pike that need/use a
construct of this category, too.)

In answer to your question, I would be surprised if we could not resolve this
down to one spec.  I just hope I get the time to read Keith's today...

d/