Re: NULL

1994-10-19 15:43:39
At 11:43 PM 10/18/94, Masataka Ohta wrote:
But I believe I'm hearing a count of 4, or so, highly experienced email
developers in one camp and have perceived only one, considerably less
experienced, proponent in the other.

Hmm, the latter should be Keith, but who are the first four? I don't

Nice try, Masataka, but the 'four' that I was citing are Keith Moore, Marc
Crispin, Steve Dorner and John Gardiner Myers.  I was counting YOU as the
lone voice.

Please do feel free to document a different assessment.

d/

Dave Crocker
Brandenburg Consulting                          Phone:  +1 408 246 8253
675 Spruce Dr.                                  Fax:    +1 408 249 6205
Sunnyvale, CA  94086               Email:
dcrocker(_at_)mordor(_dot_)stanford(_dot_)edu