How can I get the status of ietf-822?

1994-12-02 00:03:51
Dear ietf-822 fellows.

I'm wataru(_at_)ntttsd(_dot_)ntt(_dot_)jp in japan.

  I first mailed to your mailing list for I've heard that
internet-mail is going to be forced to use MIME structure
for mail body and header fields.

kazu(_at_)is(_dot_)aist-nara(_dot_)ac(_dot_)jp advised me that;
  > Before you say something on ietf-822, please subscribe you on it first
  > and understand what ietf-822's functionality is and what's going on.

I'm quite confused now.

So, let me know the status of ietf-822, before making
a dicision to join you or not.

And I also have some questions now.

 1. Is this a mailing list just to discuss with default
    charset of MIME and not discussing whether MIME is to be
    used or not?

 2. Is this mailing list going to discuss the future standard
    of mail, or just working around MIME as one of the imple-
    mentation?

 3. Is this mailing list not for internationalization or
    localization of message and text used in mail?
    (inlcuding the contents of header fields.)

If this mailing list going to force that MIME structure should
be used for internet-mail, I cannot agree with the point,
and may have to join discussion.

If you're discussing about MIME as ONE OF the implementation
of internet-mail, not forcing people to use MIME and going to
clarify the default charset, my mail before is ceartainly
out of subject and I have to say, "Sorry for bothering you."

I think that the members of iso-2022-in-header(_at_)ntttsd(_dot_)ntt(_dot_)jp
are also willing to know the status of your mailing list.

Please help us.

Thank you in advace.
                                        wataru
--
 wataru(_at_)ntttsd(_dot_)NTT(_dot_)JP (Wataru Kawakami) insists that
Kana/Kanji-characters