Re: Mailback service for MIME messages

1994-12-19 02:22:16
Patrick,

==> From: Patrik Faltstrom

The descriptions of all tests can be found at the url
http://www.nada.kth.se/~paf/MIME-test.html

This should be:

http://www.chalmers.se/SUNET/MIME-Mailback-Service-E.html

I tried it and think it is very usefull, but it does not fit my purpose of
the interworking test. The test you present is more aimed at implementors
who want to test their implementation for conformance. I propose that we set
up the "user perspective" test as I see it (which will have some overlap of
course with your tests, but should not require knowledge of 1521), but that
I clearly reference
http://www.chalmers.se/SUNET/MIME-Mailback-Service-E.html
for people who want to do even more extensive tests (like implementors etc.).

Does that sound right? Will the URL be stable?

I'll send out a new version of my draft checklist today.

erik