Re: [stdaddr] Re: Last Call: Standard Electronic Mail Addresses For ...

1996-08-04 01:14:23
      fixing 'nothing will work' is far easier than 'everything will
work'.  While your "something the sender does will work" doesn't
automatically mean that the task is "everything" it becomes that, as soon
as you start defining aliases.

I don't agree.  If we document the things that have been seen somewhere,
we'll be catching the set of users who have seen or used those somethings.
Defining an alias to increase coverage doesn't imply a contract to root out
every possible misspelling or misapprehension and somehow cover them all.