This is text/plain wrap=yes - how does it look?

1998-03-19 08:25:43
Perhaps this test is unnecessary since we occasionally deal with long lines on
a daily basis already, but it still seems like a good idea to check this just
to be sure.  If you send responses directly to me I'll summarize for this list.
 This message is entirely one long line except for a couple of carriage returns
and my initials at the end. I wonder what other things we're going to run into?
I suspect some buffer overflow bugs for MUAs and MTAs that can't really handle
1000 characters. We'll also probably run into more anti-quoted-printable
sentiment since QP is likely to be used more often. Probably the transfer
encoding section of text/plain wrap=yes should say that CTE should be avoided
unless required by line length or character set. MUAs are also going to have to
learn to permanently wrap when the ">" quote a message in a reply.

LL