Re: Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-klyne-msghdr-registry-02.txt

2002-02-06 11:43:38

But I can't help but wonder if there aren't other, more
controversial proposals that people want to deploy without
community review, and that's why they're trying to get IETF
to say that we don't need review of mail protocol extensions
before deploying them.

No, we are not trying to deploy without community review, but rather in
parallel with community review.

either way, I don't think it's something that IETF should encourage -
especially not for critical services like email.

Keith