Re: Message Header Field Registry - revised proposal

2002-02-28 10:12:53

In
<5(_dot_)1(_dot_)0(_dot_)14(_dot_)2(_dot_)20020227134331(_dot_)00aa5d50(_at_)joy(_dot_)songbird(_dot_)com>
 Graham Klyne <GK-lists(_at_)ninebynine(_dot_)org> writes:

Charles,

Thanks for your comments.  I accept most of them and will take them into
account for the next revision.  I note below a few responses and small
differences of view: