Re: RFC2231 encoding in parameters.

2002-11-18 08:44:55

Valdis(_dot_)Kletnieks(_at_)vt(_dot_)edu writes:
1) Are any MUAs "in the wild" currently actually using the 2047-style encoding in parameters rather than the 2231 syntax? If so, who are they, and who wants to send the authors a note? ;)

I did a little bit of grepping in my mail archives and see that pine, evolution, outlook and mutt may all at one time have generated 2047-style syntax. Of those four, the only one I can test is mutt, which generates 2331-style syntax (in version 1.3.23).

I would have sent people mail, but quite frankly I find it difficult to speak up for 2331-style syntax...

--Arnt