Re: Fwd: Last Call: Registration procedures for message header fields to BCP

2002-11-17 10:02:35

At 03:09 PM 11/12/02 -0500, Keith Moore wrote:
>actually I'd say that for standards-track documents (for which change
>control rests with IETF) then the "change controller" should be IETF,
>not the author of the latest document that specified that field.

I agree ... that was (at some point) my intent, but I seem to have
forgotten that bit.

Any suggestions for an email address to use.  (I think I currently use
iesg(_at_)iesg(_dot_)org in some places.)

That's probably the right one to use.

                                Ned