Re: Why we're in this mess

2003-01-14 20:02:22

Aren't you even slightly ashamed of yourself?

Hey, I'm not the one trying to reopen arguments for things that were decided
ten years ago; I'm not the one making personal attacks; and I'm not going to
pretend that I had either perfect foresight, the ability to impose my will
on others, or the responsibility to do so, at the times you think I should
have done things in the way that your less-than-20/20 hindsight dictates.

Enjoy your delusions, Dan.  You're certainly putting lots of effort into them,
so you might as well get something out of them.

Keith