Re: For shame (Was: Re: RFC 2047 and gatewaying)

2003-01-17 08:29:13

In <3E25CCE7(_dot_)5000501(_at_)Sonietta(_dot_)blilly(_dot_)com>, on 01/15/2003
   at 04:04 PM, Bruce Lilly <blilly(_at_)erols(_dot_)com> said:

That's the same charter which says

My reading of the charter is that we we to produce multiple
documents, some of which could have been experimental in nature.
Perhaps we need a base document that says must accept, should not
generate until a supporting STD is passed and an experimental RFC that
specifies raw UTF-8 plus  gatewaying requirements. If we go that
route, is there any reason that the experimental RFC could not be
submitted first?

     Atid/2
     Team OS/2
     Team PL/I