Re: Unicode newsgroup name options

2003-03-02 06:59:04

FWIW, I used to get mail kind of like that from a company I did business
with. Biggish company, at least in the small Norwegian pond. Spam
Assassin thought that mail was spam. Then SA became popular, and
shortly later, that company mended its ways.

then again, SA thinks that perfectly legitimate mail is spam too.
I have no trouble blocking mail that grossly violates the standards -
because it's reasonable to expect people to follow the standards
if they want their mail to be readable anyway.  I do have trouble
with a lot of SA's criteria.

it's gotten to the point that anti-spam measures are causing more problems
than spam itself.