Re: Format=Flowed/RFC 2646 Bis (-03)

2003-11-16 18:24:39

At 3:28 PM -0800 11/16/03, ned(_dot_)freed(_at_)mrochek(_dot_)com wrote:

 As long as the document makes it clear
 we're dealing with the characters that result from the application of the
 charset to the sequence of octets we should be good to go.

Here is the sentence I added in -03 (in the ABNF section):

Note that the SP (space) and ">" characters are encoded according to the charset parameter.

Do you think this is sufficient?
--
Randall Gellens
-------------- Randomly-selected tag: ---------------