Re: X-* header fields

2004-01-06 15:39:16

Keith Moore <moore(_at_)cs(_dot_)utk(_dot_)edu> writes:

Now IMHO, the use of X- in X-Face shouldn't prevent us from documenting
X-Face in an RFC, nor even from making it a standard - but only if we
really had consensus to choose that name and format.

And there's actually a much nicer and more modern Face header
specification that would be more suitable for standardization.  I think
X-Face is really more of an informational RFC at this point, not a
direction we'd want to move towards going forward.

--
Russ Allbery (rra(_at_)stanford(_dot_)edu)
<http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>