Re: Suggestion : New Content-Disposition parameters...

2004-07-18 11:57:41

Keith Moore writes:
seems reasonable at least from a theoretical perspective. from a practical perspective, I wonder if it's at all realistic to request that email not be archived, or that some part of a message not be archived.

A good question, but I think it's beside the point. If the existing non-standard field is reasonably widely used, both by message writers and archivers, isn't that in itself reason enough to standadize it?

Is there a single (or a very few) interoperably used fields, in practice? I've heard of X-No-Archive and Archive - who supports those two?

Arnt