Re: the most obvious failure in To-NoReply

2004-08-30 12:53:48

Simon Josefsson writes:
At this point, perhaps it is useful to enumerate requirements on the
solutions.

You mentioned two requirements:

   (1) letting the sender exclude the reply address (normally From or
       Reply-To) from the followup list;
   (2) letting the sender include a public recipient while excluding
       that recipient from the followup list.

Here are two more requirements:

   (3) letting the sender _include_ the reply address in the followup
       list---consider non-subscriber messages to mailing lists;
   (4) letting the sender specify more than one address for