Re: [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-moore-mail-nr-fields-00.txt]

2004-09-04 13:56:19

If an MFT spec were adopted, I can't imagine that it would recommend such
behavior.  It might even discourage such behavior.

Maybe.  But it hasn't been adopted, it isn't specified in any RFC or
draft; heck it isn't even fully specified anywhere.  The reality is
that MFT proponents send unsolicited "you need to use MFT" messages.

Personally I've only seen such messages from one person.  While those
messages don't exactly make MFT look more attractive to me, I'd rather
evaluate such proposals on their technical merits rather than on tbe
behavior of their proponents.

Keith