reply options

2004-09-06 09:19:03

I want at least five reply options:

  "Reply"            (uses Reply-To header, falls back to From header)
  "Reply to sender"  (used Sender header, falls back to From header)
"Reply to all" (uses all possible addresses, lets me edit the list)
  "Followup"         (somehow figures out how to send to mailing list)

I'm curious - when would you use "Reply" or "Reply to sender"? or to ask the question another way, what assumptions are you making about how "Reply-to" and "Sender" fields are used that would cause you to want those functions?

Keith