Re: Understanding response protocols

2004-10-19 21:30:32

----- Original Message -----
From: "Keith Moore" <moore(_at_)cs(_dot_)utk(_dot_)edu>

But what is your solution?

I'm still trying to understand what the problem is.

Too bad. But I figured as much.

I don't respect "commercial" implementors more than "noncommercial"
implementors.

Perhaps we are closed-minded.  Perhaps you are.  Perhaps we all are.

You continue to show your true colors, odd and evil nature and character.
Its too bad the IETF needs to get a bad rap because of people like you.

Rest assured, you not going to stop me from hanging around, providing input
when I feel necessary regardless what you don't understand nor recognize.

Ciao

http://www.santronics.com